Bangor, Maine
2.9

We purchased a screen room for our deck a couple months ago.We installed it this past week and it has several defects ranging from holes in the screen, seams coming apart at corners and almost all other sewed areas as well as loops to hold the screen in place, not being sewed on at all.

We have bought at least 3 other screen rooms from you in the past and have been happy with them all but this one is coming apart before we even have had a chance to enjoy it at all. We would like a replacement or a full refund. Im not sold on a replacement unless it is a different kind or style as this one is obviously not worth the money spent, roughly $200 plus tax.

I have many pictures of the defects as well as the original receipt and can provide those upon request.I attached a few but the others are slightly larger than the 5MB limit.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Selection of products.

I didn't like: Fact that returns are not done at the store.

Had an Experience with Ocean State Job Lot?

Comments

We're sorry to hear of your experience.Try as they might there will always be that one product that makes it through a manufacturers product inspectors, defects and all.

We'd be frustrated too. Please pack the screen room up as best as you can and return it to our store with your receipt for a full refund.

or exchange, whichever you prefer.Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.-Ocean State job Lot

dan
to Anonymous Mountain View, California, United States #1015395

Thank you for responding.The company that manufactured the screen room sent us a replacement screen and canopy.

They are not damaged and we are happy.

We appreciate the response very much and are thankful that our concerns have been addressed.We had had good luck with ocean state job lot in the past and will continue to shop there